Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back on the Wagon. Maybe.

I've seriously fallen off the blogging wagon. Like, horribly. It's been 3 weeks since my last post! What happened to blogging addict me who loved to share tiny details, lofty hopes, and big dreams with anyone who would listen? Erg. I'm really not sure.

I think a lot of it has to do with my unwillingness to blog about our honeymoon. I don't like blogging about vacations in general, to be honest. It seals the deal that it's over (even though it happened 2 months ago!), and I feel like it ruins it a bit for other people. I think everyone should have their own take on vacations - and discover everything on their own. So I'm saying goodbye to hopes of blogging about the most fantastic trip I've ever taken - you'll just have to take one on your own!

In other news...

-I'm being moved locations at work. I work at our branch, and I'm being moved up to the district location. I know that it'll be a completely new experience, but I'm really going to miss my branch. I do a lot of stuff at my branch, because there's only 2 of us (me and my manager) working there. At the district, there's 4 MTs (my position), a assistant district manager, a district rental manager, and an overall district manager. I feel like I'm going to be useless and bored. Hopefully it doesn't turn out that way, but I'm already secretly hoping this is a temporary move.
-Sean applied for a job! He interviewed for a research position with a professor. I hope he gets it, but I also know that it's kind of a long shot. There were a LOT of people up for the position.
-I'm finding it hard to have motivation to do anything lately. I'm not really sure why, but lately all I want to do is veg on the couch. I think it has something to do with the horrid allergies that are out.
-I've been super Halloween crafty though. Hopefully I'll get my latest project done this afternoon, and then I'll blog about them. I'm still looking to carve a pumpkin and maybe another thing or two, but Sean will want to be around for those.
-I think I can officially say that I don't have babies on the brain anymore. Weird? Totally. But with the amazing vacation we were able to take, and the way we've been living - I'm actually excited to not have kids for a while. Yes, I can't wait for the day when kids will come. But I know that right now isn't that time. I'm in love with being a married, young adult couple. (though, I'll admit I have flashes of babies every time I see a Mizzou onesie - baby tigers!!!)

Oh, and if you rrreeeeaaaallllyyyy want to see some honeymoon photos, here's the public links to them on my facebook! (and sorry, but the trip kiiiinda turned into the Catholic Tour of Europe - but the churches were absolutely beautiful)
Getting there and the ship
Day 1: Monaco
Day 2: Florence
Day 3: Rome and Vatican City
Day 4: Naples and Herculaneum
(day 5 was at sea!)
Day 6: Barcelona

No comments: