Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Night Catch-Up

First and foremost, for those who don't know, Sean got a(nother) job!! He's making calls to follow up on claims for a malpractice suit - it's not what he wants to do, it's not glamorous or fun, but it makes $12/hr and it's an actual paying job. And something on the resume.

So now he's working two jobs - one paid and one unpaid (at the free tax clinic). He's still also got his summer courses. He's been super busy, but that's how it goes. I've lost my housedude though. Guess I'll have to do some laundry :p

Work's settled down a lot, even though we're smack in the busiest season - guess it helps to have a full staff! I've been working my normal 40 a week, which is sooo wonderful. I just got back from a business trip to St. Louis. It was just a short 2 day trip, but I got a company car (and credit card) for a few days for it! It was a great trip, and we got to meet a lot of the big guns in the area. I love meeting the higher ups, and learning about all of the opportunities I have within the company. The whole having a career thing? It's pretty awesome. I seriously love my job.

Bowser got his manly bits chopped today, but he's taking it like a champ!

I've gotten 2 wedding invitations in the mail this week, and I'll get at least one more by the time the year ends. Two of the weddings are on the east coast, which kinda sucks, but we'll make it work (especially with Sean's new job!!). I'm excited though! I <3 weddings.

Life. Awesome.

No comments: