Monday, September 12, 2011

Snippets.

-I finally have an SDHC card reader. I'm uploading my photos to facebook, and then you can expect some blogs!! Get excited folks!

-We really need to work on the office this week. It looks like a disaster zone still, and Sean's parents are giving us an old desk in two weeks. We currently can't fit it in there.

-I'm dying to make Roman shades for the kitchen, and to bust out the sewing machine and make stockings for us this year. I also want to make a Mizzou wreath for the door (my purple wreath is there currently), and a Christmas wreath for this winter.

-We need to finish hanging pictures also. I'm contemplating above the TV...but I feel like that will be overbearing.

- We have a TON of left over food from Sean's parents' anniversary party - we're eating a ton of sliced meat and cheese now.

That's it for now. I know, it's not much, but work with me here.

No comments: