Monday, February 6, 2012

Smidgens.

-We're super short handed at work. I've been working 10 hour days lately, and I'm constantly switching between locations. Hopefully they'll hire a new full timer soon, and I can have a little bit of my life back.

-I'm really frustrated by my taxes this year. I have to pay two state taxes this year, which majorly sucks. Normally I use TurboTax, but the idea of paying $28 for EACH state kinda makes me angry. The money is going to debts anyway, so I'm not overly anxious for it. So I'll wait a bit while I decide what to do.

-Sean's been applying for jobs all over the place. He had an interview for tomorrow, but they called him today saying that they've already filled the position. It's really frustrating that he doesn't even get a chance to interview.

-I've kinda lost motivation for everything lately. I get into funks every once in a while, and this is definitely one. I just want to curl up in bed. I'm hoping to take this weekend to recoup and get stuff done. That should help immensely.

No comments: