Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life as it is

Okay. It's been forever and a day (or two) since I've last posted. Fail on me. I've been busy. Really busy. I'm exhausted mentally and physically, but at the same time, I absolutely love life.

-I think I've discovered what it means to be a workaholic. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my weekends and my time off. But I feel like if I don't do something, it isn't done right. And I want to get everything possible done there. I love that my work makes me want to strive to be the best. And I got a fantastic annual review because of it. However, I think I'm really starting to get stressed out lately. Thankfully, a new guy has been hired, and our part timer is coming back. Thank. God. The crazy part? I still love my job - and my bosses. I think this could really be a career for me.

-I've also been terrible about cleaning in every way. Laundry? Nope. Dishes? Maybe. Other things? Not a chance.

-I seriously wish I had the same craft inspiration that I had back in college right now. This weekend, I was ITCHING to do something crafty, but I couldn't for the life of me come up with anything. I finally did on Sunday, so now I'm working on a Cardinals wreath.

-We might seriously be getting a puppy this weekend. We've been talking about it for forever, and I think it's finally time. Sean will have 3 full weeks off from school/internships, so it'll be perfect training time.

-My car may need new brakes soon. It makes me super sad. :(

-Sean is wrapping up his 2nd year in law school this week. Imagine that! He has 2 more semesters (then the bar, then of course the real task of finding a job) left of this degree, and it amazes me. I cannot wait though!


No comments: