Sunday, November 18, 2012

#48. Whackity whack - Hair Chop!

At the beginning of the week, my hair looked like this:


My hair hasn't been cut (other than trims) since May of 2010, when Sean and I moved to Kansas City. Then, it was up to my chin - beautifully short. Then I grew it out for our wedding - I loved it short, but I needed a little more hair for the wedding. And then, I just kept growing it out. I never chopped it after that - I didn't want to be a part of the standard "post wedding chop" gang. 

So Thursday, I changed things up. I changed it up in a big way. In a 13" kind of way. 


And yes, I am donating it to Locks of Love. It'll be mailed off this week - after all, tis the season of giving, right? All and all, here's the new 'do - I'm absolutely LOVING it! 


Make a change - it's awesome.

No comments: