Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2 Years. (warning: mush ahead)

Today, we celebrate our 2 year anniversary.

Two years since this:

and this:
It's been amazing.

Yes, we've had our fights. But we our love still grows deeper everyday.

It never fails to amaze me how well we know each other. How little we actually fight. How much fun we have together. How he's my best friend. How we have the same goals and dreams. How I can't help but smile when he puts his arm around me at night (or more when it's there when I wake up), even if it makes me 1,000 degrees. How I can't be mad at him when he hugs me and kisses me on the forehead. How no matter how stressed I am, he has the words to calm me.

So as we go to dinner at a winery tonight, we remember all of that. We celebrate it. We grow with it.

And I love him. A lot.

He's to two fabulous years Sean. And many more to come. <3 br="br">


1 comment:

Danser Cheri said...

Happy belated anniversary! I'm terrible about commenting on blogs I follow! But because I think your blog is too cute and fun to follow, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find the details here: http://2lovebirdsbuildinganest.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html Wishing you both a blessed 2013 and many more beautiful years in the future!!