Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Snippets.

- I've been working on meal planning again. I know that when Sean's in Bar Prep, there's going to be a lot less free time and a lot less free money. I'm really taking inspiration from THIS site.

- I've been tempted to write a post on the benefits of social media. It was my emphasis in college, and I think there's a lot to be said about it. Maybe soon.

- I've been thinking about starting running outside. But, thanks to my asthma diagnosis, I technically need to get a life alert bracelet. That's so weird to me. I never considered asthma life threatening - until my dad tried to die on me 6 years ago.

- I've also been working on my recipe binder. I've finally got all of our recipes typed up! Now to just print them all out...

- I really do not want to start packing my life up again. But whenever we buy a house, things are going to move FAST.

- I'm finally working on my brother's business again. And I gotta say, I have to give made props to web designers. I'm frustrated with it, and I'm using a template. Erg.

- I didn't get either promotion I applied for. I'm bummed, but there's nothing I can do about it - right now. I guess I'm more frustrated. But I guess I just need to keep plugging along.

No comments: