Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Today has been...a day. Lol. It started out being 65 degrees, and ended rainy and in the 40s. It's supposed to snow tonight. Have I mentioned that I work about 50/50 outside? Yea, sucks. I also have a huge work project that I need to finish. It's due tomorrow, but I was required to go over certain numbers with my district manager (mind you, I can't even access the numbers without him), and he wouldn't sit down with me until today. So tomorrow morning, I have serious work to do. It's 8:15, and I just put dinner in the oven - and it's not a meal I've made before, so it may have been all for nothing. Sean went grocery shopping, but he got all the wrong foods (seriously, anyone have any idea of what to do with an entire bag of frozen shredded carrots, other than an icepack?). He defrosted meat, but put it in the microwave for so long that it turned in to one big piece of rubber - and completely unusable. *sigh*

Things that are good? I have a job, and it supports us well. One of my BFFs is moving back to the midwest in roughly a week, and I have the entire week of Thanksgiving off. Another BFF is visiting right before T-day, and hopefully my SIL is visiting somewhere in there too. It may be gross and rainy, but the area desperately needed it. My house is a mess, but it's lovely at the same time. I've got a pretty darn good life.

And to be true to the nature of this challenge, here's a pic of me right now - at 8:30 pm, after a 9 1/2 hour work day, half of it in the rain. On a webcam. Rock on.

No comments: