Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

Okay, I've totally been failing at this. But here I go again!

I don't believe in one best friend. I think it's entirely necessary to have multiples. And I do. I have my main best friend, Sean. Yeah, cliche. But he's not my only one, because let's face it, there are some things that I prefer to talk to other people about. So I've got my best friend from grade school - we sometimes don't talk for weeks or months, but when we get together, it's like we never stopped talking. It doesn't matter what we miss in between, it only matters what's in the now - we're very much alike (as long as you look past the fact that I live in a world of country and rock and roll, and she lives with ranchero and reggaton). I've got my best friend from high school - we're a support staff for each other. Like high school, we'll always feed on pedis, coffee, and drama. Call it superficial, but we're close and that's what we love. I've got my college best friends. We're crazy and we're different - we don't always see eye to eye and we definitely don't agree on things, but we stay close with our ridiculous memories and jokes, and together we're whole.

(It was 19 degrees on our wedding day - this is us, outside, laughing at how incredibly crazy we are)
(Moni, Jess, me, and Tori - Moni and I have been friends since 4th grade, this is us senior year of high school in Mexico)
(Bonus shot! Moni, Me, Allie, and Rachel on the night of my bachelorette)
(This pretty much sums up who we are. Mizzou-obsessed, crazy, klutzy, and special. And awesome)

No comments: