Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful.

Okay, this is 3 days late. But everything I have to be thankful for, well, it kept me busy this weekend!

I'm thankful for our wonderful families. For my family, with their traditional, pass the bowl around the table and traditionally baked turkey, to Sean's family's buffet line with a deep fried turkey (for the record, I'm on Team Baked). I love our black Friday traditions - shopping with Sean's mom and sister, then meeting up with my mom for breakfast (my sister started shopping this year, but only lasted until 4 am - pretty good for a 10 year old!).

I'm thankful for Sean. He keeps me balanced. He loves me, unconditionally. I love that we don't have a fighting relationship - and we rarely bicker. It's just not our style. I love that he's working hard in school, even if it means that we might be going long distance for the summer, so he can get a good internship. I just love...us.

I'm thankful that we have a house that we feel safe in, and I can't wait to decorate it today.

I'm thankful that we have two working cars, and that we can afford to keep both of them well maintained and running.

I'm thankful I have a job that I love. The only time I don't want to go to work is when I don't want to get out of bed (and during those times, I wouldn't want to get out of bed for chocolate). But frankly, I love being there.

And I'm thankful for my friends. I'm thankful that just hanging out a few minutes is fabulous, whether it be in a steak n shake or at a football game. They're fabulous.

Life is good guys. Life is good.

No comments: