Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

This weekend, my in-laws came into town. My mother and sister-in-law both have an affinity for shopping, and lots of shopping at that. We went out to the outlet mall, and had a great time!

Anyway, we popped into a Wilson's Leather, and I picked up a new wallet. My old one, a Fossil, has served me well for the last 5 years. But it was time for an upgrade. I've been in a yellow mood lately, and I can't help but love the color this spring!! Yellow and teal - those are totally my colors right now (um, and purple).

Anyway. I snagged this Nine West beauty for $18, and it's bright and sunny - perfect for spring.

1 comment:

Muzalfaihsan said...

i love blog and the jacket also
For more these type of leather jackets visit: www.leatherbaba.com