Sunday, June 5, 2011

TGIF. 5 Questions!

Okay, I've totally failed lately at blogging. Apologies. It was a busy, hectic week. This weekend my best friends were in town, we had a blast, and dealt with the chaos of my apartment. Our apartment is finally put back together, though this weekend they're coming in and making sure there aren't any other water problems (we're pretty sure there IS a leak in the wall). Luckily we're going home to celebrate my brothers' graduation, and we're taking Ella with us to avoid any problems with her. I've been opening at work, and therefore my days start around 5 am (except for today, clearly).

Enough of my rambling. Let's get on with those questions!

1. Do you apologize to your kids?
I clearly don't have babies yet, so I really can't answer this one. I don't know what my parenting style is going to be, so who knows?

2. What color are your nails right now?
Their natural color. I work with trucks people. I don't paint my nails. And to be honest, I haven't really painted my nails since I started color guard (wasn't allowed) my sophomore year of high school.

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick?
For the first 3-4 years, really hard. I went to school no matter what. And then, every time my parents sent me to school with an upset stomach, I puked. And I NEVER made it to the bathroom. From then on, it was easy :P

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
Two years ago. Sean and I got our alternative down, microsuede comforter on sale at black Friday. Best 3 am ever.

5. Favorite website?
TBH, I don't know. Probably Facebook, because I can keep in touch with everyone. Love it! 

No comments: