Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Question Friday!

 

1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)

Um, it was the second dress I tried on. Kid. You. Not. And the first one was WAY out of my budget, so it wasn't even really an option (but it was Maggie Sottero, and I HAD to try it on). It fit perfect - no alterations needed. And I loved everything about it. The sweetheart neckline, the layered bottom, the lace, the train - it's beautiful. Which is probably why, even though I told myself over and over I wouldn't sell it, I just can't bring myself too. Guess I ought to go ahead and get it preserved then...


2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?

Depends on how well I know them.  Sean or a close friend? Totally calling you out. Someone else? I'll find a reason to leave the room.

3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?


Well there's currently a terrorist bomb threat going on downtown in my city. Sean works downtown.  Thankfully it took me only a text to find out he's a good 10 blocks from the action. Whew.

4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.


Ben & Jerry's Brownie Fudge whatever. Brownie pieces, fudge, and chocolate ice cream? Sold. 

5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?


Depends. I sleep like a baby at an Sheraton or Hilton brand - even the cheap ones. Their pillows are just amazing. I sleep terrible at Microtels and Drurys :\ The bed just doesn't work for me - though I tend to like their amenities better. 

 

No comments: