Thursday, November 5, 2009

44 Days. Of Doom.

44 Days. Fourty-Far. Or, in STL speak, Farty Far.

That's how long I have until graduation. Scary, isn't it?

This last week, I've been bombarded with final papers and projects. Absolutely slammed. Each semester, I line up my impending doom in a blog post. For the most part, it helps me visualize it. It helps me prioritize. So here it goes:

November 10th
 +Case Studies Folder (12-16 pages, plus advertisements)

November 13th
 +Business Law Exam 3

November 28th
 +Moni's Wedding

December 1st
 +Capstone presentation preview (Presentation/powerpoint must be done by this date)
 +Online course must be finished -> 3 papers (total of 15 pages), 2 exams

December 2nd
 +Lambda Pi Eta Inductions (I'm in charge of food)

December 3rd
 +Political Comm paper and presentation (20 minute presentation, 8-12 page paper)
 +Capstone Presentation and Paper (30 minute presentation, 12-15 page paper)

December 8th
 +Campaign Project due (12-15 pages)

December 11th
 +Business Law Final
 +Capstone Personal Assessment Paper (1-2 pages)

December 14th
 +Persuasion and Theory Final

December 16th
 +Political Comm Final

December 19th
 +GRADUATE! (hopefully)

Can I say, DIE?! Jesus. That's a total of 60 pages. In 6 weeks. I can do that, right? Maybe? I'm really worried about the first week of December. But I have to do it. I don't have the option. I WILL graduate. I'm not sure if it will be with honors (and honestly, it doesn't bother me if it's not), but I will. By hell or high water, I will. *gulp*

No comments: