Saturday, August 17, 2013

18 Weeks.



How far along: 18 weeks (well, I was last week, when I filled this out!)

Size of Baby: An sweet potato

Weight Gain: +9. No weight gain this week! I've been so busy at the house, I haven't grocery shopped - and I know I've forgotten to eat at least once this week. Oops.

Symptoms: Nothing really new, which is okay by me. I'm feeling awesome!

Clothes: No changes. Still in maternity pants and regular shirts (for the most part).

Cravings/Aversions: Cheese - still. It's officially my preggo craving I think.

Movement: I don't think so yet. I think I need a good hard kick to tell me for sure!

Worries: My only worry right now is not feeling the baby kick. I'm sure it's fine, and websites say it could be as late as 23 weeks, but it still bothers me. 

Boy/Girl: I'm back to feeling a boy again. I'm not sure why (maybe it's because that's what Sean wants?), but I'm thinking boy. 

Milestones: Baby can officially start to hear, now that the inner ear bones are developed. Better start playing that classical music! (what? Led Zeppelin doesn't fall under that category?)

Best moment of the week: I "officially" got my promotion at work! It's just a title change, but it came with a 50 cent raise so I can't argue that!

No comments: