Saturday, August 3, 2013

16 Weeks.


How far along: 16 weeks.

Size of Baby: An avocado.

Weight Gain: +7 lbs

Symptoms: Still tired legs. I've been breaking out again too, which BLOWS. 

Exercise: The weekly photos are totally doing a number on my self esteem. So I've started doing some arm workouts. My belly might be huge, but maybe I'll get my arms in tip top shape!

Clothes: No changes. Still in maternity pants and regular shirts.

Cravings/Aversions: None lately. I've been getting myself back on healthy foods, so it's really helping any cravings I was having. Just need to keep it up!

Movement: Nope. 

Worries: House buying. And Sean. Sean's taking the bar this week, which means he's in Jefferson City. As far as the house goes, I feel like every time I turn around they need a new piece of paperwork. It's driving me crazy!

Boy/Girl: Again, no idea. Though, I'm kind of finding myself hoping for a girl lately. I won't be disappointed either way!

Milestones: Baby's got bones!! 

Best moment of the week: Sean being done with the BAR exam. He finished on Wednesday night, and it's so wonderful to know that he's done. Now we just have to wait for the results.

No comments: