Thursday, August 29, 2013

20 Weeks.


(So in the move, we've lost the chalk and eraser. Please pretend this says 20 weeks!)

(August 25-31)
How far along: 20 Weeks

Size of Baby: Small cantelope

Weight Gain: +9. No weight gain this week yet again. The doctor said she's not concerned, because the baby isn't having any problems growing. Then she jinxed me, by saying I'm going to come out of pregnancy losing weight. HAH! 

Symptoms: I am absolutely exhausted all the time. Oh, and I officially have to roll out of bed now...

Clothes: For the most part, I'm still in maternity pants and regular shirts. Though I have noticed a few of my shirts are creeping up on me...

Cravings/Aversions: None really. Most food hasn't really sounded good lately - but at the same time, I get this way every summer when it gets hot. 

Movement: Nope. I did find out that I have an anterior placenta, so it's not surprising that I haven't felt the baby. According to my doc, it's possible I won't feel the baby until close to 30 weeks. At least I know why!!!!

Worries: After the ultrasound, I have zero. Now, my only thoughts are getting the house situated and painting the nursery!

Boy/Girl: We know, but we're not telling anyone until the baby shower (which is November 3rd!!). But needless to say, I won't be answering this question anymore :)

Milestones: Baby is developing the vernix, which protects its skin. It's kinda creepy.

Best moment of the week: So many good things happened this week!! We've moved. We saw the baby. I have a 3 day weekend. Excitement!

No comments: