Friday, August 23, 2013

19 Weeks.



(August 18-24th)
How far along: 19 weeks (well, I was last week, when I filled this out!)

Size of Baby: Heirloom tomato

Weight Gain: +9. No weight gain this week! With moving and everything, there's been very little time to have regular meals...

Symptoms: Coffee still smells terrible to me. But only hot. I just don't get it! I've also started sleeping with a pillow between the knees - it's amazing how my back doesn't hurt nearly as much! 

Clothes: No changes. Still in maternity pants and regular shirts (for the most part).

Cravings/Aversions: Pop. I've been craving Sprite and Dr.P. Maybe I haven't been eating enough sugar?

Movement: Nope. Still nothing. 

Worries: I'm still worried about the lack of kicks. I have my ultrasound next week though, so I'm praying and hoping that this baby is moving around in there. 

Boy/Girl: Still have no idea. I find out next week though!!!!

Milestones: The senses are forming - taste and all!

Best moment of the week: Thanks to a manager letting us borrow tools, we finished our staircase! Also, all of the painting at the new house is done - ready for move in this weekend. 

No comments: