Monday, July 29, 2013

15 Weeks.

Yup, I'm still behind. I promise to get caught up this week!

How far along: 15 weeks.

Size of Baby: An orange.

Weight Gain: +7. At least I'm holding steady at a pound a week? Oof.

Symptoms: I felt myself get a stretch mark this week. I need to be a little heavier on the lotion application apparently!

Exercise: Packing and more packing. That's exercise, right?

Clothes: Still solidly maternity. A few of my shirts (mostly my work shirts) are starting to get short. As I grow out of them, I'm packing them up into my tub of pre-pregnancy clothes.

Cravings/Aversions: Fruit and cheese.

Movement: Nope. But I'm totally freaked out that there's the possibility that I could feel movement at any time. I'm going to feel like Predator or something.

Worries: Packing, buying a house, Sean taking the bar, and the busy time of the year is totally edging out any baby worries right now.

Boy/Girl: No clue.  Frankly, I'm just going to be glad there's only one baby, judging by my belly's size.

Milestones: Baby can move its arms and legs!

Best moment of the week: We had friends over for dinner. It's been awhile since we've done that, and I forget how much I actually love it.

No comments: