Friday, July 19, 2013

13 Weeks.

Yup, this blog is over a week late. Whoops. We've been super busy!

I honestly never got to a chalkboard pic this week. I'll probably suck it in and try to take one anyway though, for the sake of keeping them the same ;) Instead, you get a selfie!

How far along: 13 weeks.

Size of Baby: A peach.

Weight Gain: +4 pounds. 

Symptoms: Nausea has vacated the premises. However, vertigo has moved in. Whoa. Apparently it's pretty common in pregnancy, but I had never heard of it happening! I nearly fell over into the tub today while straightening my hair. If it hits while driving - oof! 

Exercise: Yeaaaaaa nada. I need to get back into the swing of things when I get back from Florida!

Clothes: Officially in maternity pants, save for stretchy pants like gym shorts and yoga pants. I'm definitely getting a pudge, which is annoying for some of my shorter shirts.

Cravings/Aversions: Oh my god pizza. I don't know why, but I'm seriously craving it. Also, fried chicken is slowly moving into the aversions list too. 

Movement: Nope. 

Worries: The money factor. I only have 60% maternity leave, and it makes me so nervous that we're going to be losing that money when I'm off. Yikes. I can't wait until Sean has a better paycheck that we can start squirreling away!

Boy/Girl: No idea. Like, whatsoever. I find that I think it might be a girl, but I always refer to the baby as a him. I don't know what that means! 

Milestones: Baby can move its arms and legs now! Also, I no longer have a creepy top heavy baby - it's starting to be more proportional.

Best moment of the week: I worked a ridiculous amount this week. It's a hellalot of overtime, which is fabulous for my pocketbook (see the worry section above!). Sean and I are also headed on vacation, and I'm super excited. We desperately need this time.

No comments: