Friday, July 5, 2013

12 Weeks.


How far along: 12 weeks.

Size of Baby: A plum.

Weight Gain: +4 pounds. 

Symptoms: I'm totally starting to feel like myself again. I'm gassy, but other than that, I'm doing pretty good. I still get nauseous every once in a while, but not nearly as often as I used to. Also - I'm not eating like a 400 lb man anymore!

Exercise: I feel like I walked around the earth when we were in Wisconsin this weekend. It was definitely good for me. I've been walking the lot at work instead of taking the golf cart too :)

Clothes: Um, pretty much sure I'm almost done with pre-pregnancy pants. I feel ridiculous being maternity only 3 months along, but apparently I'm a grower AND a show-er :p 

Cravings/Aversions: I'm not really craving anything this week, but the same aversions are still standing. No baked chicken, and definitely no cold leftovers. Heated up, they're fine, but straight out of the fridge? I practically gag until I can get it in the microwave! 

Movement: Nope. 

Worries: Actually, I'm feeling pretty good. Getting out of the 1st trimester and hearing the heartbeat loud and clear is definitely making me more calm. 

Boy/Girl: Oi. I don't know!! Last week I was feeling boy, but this week my heartbeat was at 167 bpm, and my friends all say girl. I don't think I know either way. 

Milestones: Baby has a nose! Poor kid will hate that nose in the future, with all the allergies this mama is going to give him!

Best moment of the week: We heard the heartbeat this week! My doctor found it right away (settled just to the right) with a nice steady 167 bpm. It was super surreal. I'm thinking I'm going to get a doppler - I hear it's super cool and I know several people who have had them. Eeek! 

No comments: