Thursday, June 27, 2013

11 Weeks.


How far along: 11 weeks.

Size of Baby: A lime.

Weight Gain: +3 lbs steady. 

Symptoms: I'm mostly just tired. Though, some of my energy is coming back. I've been sick a little, but not much. 

Exercise: This is one of the busiest weeks of the year at work, so it's definitely keeping on my feet. 

Clothes: Baby decided that it wasn't hiding anymore, and I definitely have a bump this week. My pants pretty much stopped fitting, and the BellaBand is my best friend right now. 

Cravings/Aversions: Fruit is awesome right now. And garlic foods - I have garlic cheese bread in the oven for dinner right now! 

Movement: Nope. 

Worries: Of course. We have our heartbeat appointment tomorrow (SO late with this post!), and I'm super nervous. I don't think I should be, but I am. 

Boy/Girl: I'm adding this one this week, because for whatever reason I'm having a strong inkling it's a boy. Neither of us are really partial, so it doesn't matter either way. But knowing me? I'm probably wrong! 

Milestones: The kiddo's ears are moving to the side of its head. Where were they before that? Did my baby look like a drunk Mr. Potato head?

Best moment of the week: I'm going to visit my friends this weekend! My besties and I are going to Madison, WI - hopefully it doesn't bother them that I have to pee every 2-3 hours! 

No comments: