Wednesday, June 19, 2013

10 Weeks.


How far along: 10 weeks.

Size of Baby: A cotton ball.

Weight Gain: +3 lbs. I told you some of that was bloat!!

Symptoms: Honestly, I'm not that sick anymore. I do, however, have ridiculous heartburn. Sean has started sympathy eating too ;)

Exercise: Though I've had a seriously lack of gym time, we've been walking outside and packing - that's exercise too!

Clothes: Normal clothes, though one of my pairs of skinny jeans is out. 

Cravings/Aversions: Pretty much the same as before - love fruit and fried chicken! Also, now that the heat is picking up in the midwest, I'm freezing blueberries to munch on. They're perfect! 

Movement: Nope. 

Worries: Always. But it seems like every time I get worried, I get a round of sickness or heartburn. 

Milestones: I've reached Juno stage - in other words - my baby has fingernails! 

Best moment of the week: We put an offer in on a house - and they accepted!! We're gonna be homeowners! 

No comments: