Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One Week Later.

(May 15)

Dear Baby,

We found out about you a week ago, and it still seems so surreal. We haven't gone to a doctor - finding out about you during finals for Sean (daddy? that's weird) is kind of keeping us from being overly excited. He's busy studying, and I feel like if I get to overly excited he's going to miss out or I'm going to jinx things.

I'm planning on doing weekly photos after our first doctor's appointment (when we know how far along I officially am). I'm making a chalkboard to make those on, and I'm super excited for it.

I'm between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant, I think. Which means you're a poppy seed. A POPPY SEED. That's this big.


I'm cramping a lot right now. It's not painful, but definitely uncomfortable. I've also been every so slightly nauseous in the mornings at work. It's actually pretty strange, because I wake up so early that I'm not sick until like an hour after I get there. I've yet to actually be sick, and I would be totally okay if things stayed like this.

I don't know how long we're going to be able to keep you quiet. I'm super excited. Sharing with a few friends is definitely helping, but I just want to scream about it on the rooftop!!

Love,
Me

No comments: