Sunday, June 9, 2013

9 Weeks.

Like so many pregnant women before me, I'm doing a blog a week about the little one. I love that I keep track of things, and maybe turn it into a baby book in the future. So here we go!


How far along: 9 weeks.

Size of Baby: A grape!

Weight Gain: +4 lbs. I'm going to try to attribute this to bloat, but I know in reality it's because I'm eating enough to feed a small elephant.

Symptoms: You know that feeling you get after riding one to many roller coasters? Yeah. I feel like that all the time.

Exercise: Yup! I've been to the gym twice, I've gone on like 3-4 walks with Sean and Bowser, and I even played a game of soccer this week (though I was careful!).

Clothes: I'm definitely bloated, and my work pants are getting tight (as well as a couple of my pairs of jeans). I bought a BellaBand, but I haven't had to use it yet. Though, I'm sure I will in the next couple of weeks.

Cravings/Aversions: I'm loving fruit. And fried chicken. I cannot touch boiled/baked chicken in any way. Just thinking about it disgusts me. Oh, and I can't enter the kitchen after I've eaten dinner.

Movement: Nope.

Worries: I'm such a worrier. Really, I am. I love that I'm sick actually, because it means that something is making me sick. I makes me feel more secure I guess. I really can't wait until I get to hear the heartbeat at the end of June :)

Milestones: The baby is officially a fetus. The tail is gone, facial features are starting to develop, and the heart has four chambers. Baby also has arms and legs, but they are literally as big as this number 1. Crazy!!

Best moment of the week: We got pre-approved for a mortgage! We're going to several open houses today, and hopefully we'll find (at the very lease) a realtor who we're comfortable with to find our future home.

No comments: