Thursday, September 12, 2013

22 Weeks.



How far along: 22 Weeks

Size of Baby: a spaghetti squash!

Weight Gain: +15. Remember that big jump I called? Yup. Right there. 5 pounds. IN A WEEK. But in all reality, I'm right on track for weight gain. I just don't follow a pattern :p

Symptoms: Honestly, it's been a pretty good week. I've noticed having more problems bending over and stuff, but that's to be expected!

Clothes: Well, I'm still in maternity pants and regular shirts. But the number of regular shirts I can wear is getting smaller and smaller. I think I'll be scouring the clearance racks for some maternity shirts this weekend.

Cravings/Aversions: Not too many. I've had a couple of random cravings (like, mozzarella sticks on Monday), but nothing steady throughout the week.

Movement: Still nope. Still frustrating. 

Worries: Just getting the nursery done. I know the kid won't be in there for a while, but I just want it done! I'm de-wallpapering right now. 

Milestones: Baby can feel the sense of touch. Now, if only Bee would let me feel a kick!

Best moment of the week: We bought tile for our shower. And baby officially has the nickname of Bee. Get it? Baby B, Baby Bee? Ah we're so clever! :D We also officially hit Tyler Stage this week - post coming up tomorrow about it!

No comments: