Friday, September 27, 2013

24 Weeks.



How far along: 24 Weeks

Size of Baby: a cantelope.

Weight Gain: +16. I'm still on track!

Symptoms: None really! Or at least, nothing new.

Clothes: Mostly maternity at this point! Belly is growing well!

Cravings/Aversions: Oreos. They have been delicious this week. I wanted them for breakfast today, but it was also the day of my glucose test - so I was avoiding sugar. Sean had them for breakfast instead, leading me to call him "an insufferable human being". I was bitter. 

Movement: Yup! Pretty steadily now. Sean has felt Bee a couple times, but not all the time. And I SWEAR I saw my belly move with a kick on Thursday.

Worries: I have lots of to dos - we're still working on the shower (though, I've grouted half of it which means we're close to done!!), so Bee's room hasn't been started. I also need to call to schedule a hospital tour and birth classes. From what I've looked at, I'd love to take a Bradley class, but we'll see. 

Milestones: Baby's skin is officially pink, because Bee developed capillaries! 

Best moment of the week: I switched to night shift. Can you believe how much you get done when you get a solid 8 hour stretch of sleep? I know this is teasing me, but it's SO nice to not have to get out of bed before 8 am.  

No comments: