Thursday, October 10, 2013

25 Weeks.


So I apparently never posted this...even though it was written well into last week. 



How far along: 25 Weeks

Size of Baby: a rutabega? I've never even seen one in person!

Weight Gain: +17. I feel like I'm really close to hitting the "recommended" 20 lbs. And then I realize that I'm totally going to pass that. And honestly, it's okay with me. Until my doc says something about it, I'm just going with the flow!

Symptoms: I've still got an awkward back pain in my lower left hip. It's weird. And only on that side. Guess I really am going to have to bite the chiro bullet soon. Also. I got sausage feet for the first time this week. My compression socks were in the wash, so I went without them - came home to puffballs for feeet. Whoops!

Clothes: Mostly maternity at this point! Bee is definitely growing.

Cravings/Aversions: This week is totally cookie dough. Probably not the best for me. But delicious. Can't I crave celery or something?!

Movement: Kicking away! I still don't feel it constantly, but at least once or twice a day. Sean jumped awake in the middle of the night Thursday night (afraid we'd be late Friday), talked in a normal voice, and Bee went crazy! Guess it knows Daddy's voice ;)

Worries: Eh. We haven't made progress on anything, but I'm a little more relaxed about it. 

Milestones: They say Bee is growing hair...but judging from how bald I was as an infant, I'm skeptical.

Best moment of the week: Sean gets sworn into the bar on Friday!! We have to be up at 3 am, but I'm so excited for things!

No comments: