Thursday, October 31, 2013

29 Weeks.



How far along: 29 Weeks

Size of Baby: Butternut squash

Weight Gain: +22. I've officially over 20. Yikes. 

Symptoms: Tiredness set in again this week. I'd been going so strong, and then WHAM. 

Clothes: Maternity. But I've built up a pretty cute stash (aside from the pair of work pants I split...who the hell makes maternity pants with NO stretch?!)

Cravings/Aversions: None really. I have been super thirsty though. 

Movement: Still like crazy. Bee has settled into the front of my stomach too, which is nice because my hip doesn't hurt anymore!

Worries: I'm hoping we get all that we need at the baby shower this weekend. I've only bought a very select few things, because we really can't afford much. 

Milestones: Bee's concentrating on strengthening bones this week. ALL THE CALCIUM!!

Best moment of the week: This Sunday is my baby shower!! It's always where we'll announce - BOY OR GIRL?!?!

No comments: