Friday, September 20, 2013

23 Weeks.



How far along: 23 Weeks

Size of Baby: a large mango.

Weight Gain: +14. I actually lost a pound this week. But, I've had a cold all week, and it's hard to eat when you can't taste anything. 

Symptoms: My feet are a little poofy at the end of the work day. Thank goodness for compression socks! I need to pick up another pair or two.

Clothes: I stumbled on a maternity clothes consignment fair this week, which is a good thing since the number of shirts from pre-pregnancy I can still wear is definitely under 10. Last Friday I probably tried on 4 shirts before I found one that fit! 

Cravings/Aversions: Nada. It goes along with the head cold for sure. 

Movement: YES! I've felt 3 or 4 kicks this week. It was the single greatest feeling ever. I still rarely feel Bee, and definitely need to be actively paying attention to my stomach though. 

Worries: Well, we're tiling our shower this week, and once that's done I can officially get the nursery started! So it's just a matter of getting it all done. I hate that I have to go from appointment to appointment for the most part to hear Bee, since I don't feel baby. Argh. 

Milestones: There really aren't many this week. All of my baby apps just talk about how I can supposedly feel Bee moving up a storm. They should have an option to turn those off if you have an anterior placenta. Cause it just frustrates me. 

Best moment of the week: There's a TON of good moments this week. I switched to a later shift, which means I work 9:30-6 (normal hours?!). Sean passed the Bar Exam. We're finally tiling the shower, which means it's starting to look like a bathroom again. 

No comments: