Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 weeks. I know, late again.

Oof. I'm terrible at keeping up with these!



How far along: 30 Weeks

Size of Baby: Cabbage

Weight Gain: +23. 

Symptoms: That annoying ache in my hips is coming and going. Oh! And I officially had my first recognizable braxton hicks contraction this week. It was a very strange feeling, that's for sure. 

Clothes: Maternity. I need to go shopping for some winter maternity clothes though!

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing in particular, except for one day where I needed nachos. 

Movement: Kicking away. I swear, sometimes SHE doesn't move for an hour, then decides she has to practice flutter kicks and I get about 30 in rapid fire. 

Worries: Finishing off our baby stash. We were SO blessed with so many awesome things at the shower, but there's a few we still need to get. Like, a car seat. And a crib mattress (we totally forgot to register for it). And a rocker. But I think between now and Christmas we'll get it all set! 

Milestones: Bee's brain has wrinkles now! 

Best moment of the week: Well, we announced that we're having a GIRL. Natalie Patricia will be joining us soon!!

No comments: