Saturday, November 23, 2013

32 Weeks.


How far along: 32 Weeks

Size of Baby: a large jicama

Weight Gain:  honestly? I've stopped weighing myself. :p

Symptoms: I definitely catch myself rubbing my belly. Natalie's starting jabbing her limbs out of my stomach too, which requires me to physically push them back in. And forget about me leaning against anything without a disagreement! She's fiesty. Also. The belly button is practically gone. Weeeiiiirrrrddd

Clothes: Maternity. Solidly. Thankfully my mother in law bought me a bunch of winter clothes on clearance and sent them with my mom this weekend - not a moment too soon either, because it's icing outside now!

Cravings/Aversions: Nada. And I think the chicken thing is pretty much over! Which is good because a lot of my freezer meals that are planned are chicken based...

Movement: Kicking, and poking, and jabbing...

Worries: Nada. Except maybe worrying about all of the things I need to buy for christmas presents!

Milestones: Baby girl is losing her fur (lanugo?) and is continuing to plump up.

Best moment of the week: The nursey is put together, and I feel like we're just sitting back and waiting for baby now. I'm excited for Black Friday too - we're getting a deep freezer and a Christmas tree (and the rest of the baby stuff!). 

No comments: