Saturday, November 30, 2013

33 Weeks

(Photo will get added on Monday) 

How far along: 33 Weeks

Size of Baby: a pineapple

Weight gain: still ignoring that weight thing. The doc isn't concerned 😛

Symptoms: nothing to new. The pillow under my belly is necessary now. I still have an innie though!

Clothes: well. I can wear two of my Mizzou tshirts still. But that's about it. I'm all belly! 

Cravings/Aversions: Nada. Though I did eat roughly 6 pieces of pie on thanksgiving night. Oops. 

Movement: little girl is still moving around steadily! Sean feels her a lot in the middle of the night, but I sleep right through it lol 

Worries: not too many actually. Thinking I should PROBABLY start on that whole hospital bag thing. 

Milestones: her bones are still hardening! 

Best moment of the week: Thanksgiving! It's the last time we'll be able to come into stp before baby comes, so it was great to see folks. Our families are coming to us for Christmas, so we'll still get to see them though! 

No comments: