Thursday, December 12, 2013

34 Weeks.

I apparently never hit publish on this one...oops!

How far along: 34 Weeks

Size of Baby: a cantelope

Weight gain: I only gained ONE pound over Thanksgiving. I'm gonna place that on shopping the rest off though ;)

Symptoms: Totally have a case of the shrinking belly button. It's SO shallow. And I've starting waddling if I get really tired - I feel like my hips are just tired.

Clothes: All belly still. I've ditched my wedding ring though - it only gets tight if I've been super busy that day, but I don't want to chance it. 

Cravings/Aversions: The cookie dough craving is back. Oh, and I've totally been craving Mexican food!

Movement: Natalie has an attitude! This week she's started kicking and wiggling if I lean against things with my belly - which is frustrating considering I have a standing desk at work! And that doesn't even count when I attempt to put my laptop on my belly...

Worries: literally every worry I had went out the door this week - it's been amazing!

Milestones: lanugo is pretty much gone, and baby girl is still practicing breathing!

Best moment of the week: There are SO many great moments. Sean got a job (a real full time one!) which will nearly double our income. I bought most of our remaining baby stuff (like car seat, baby book, knobs for the dresser) with a 20% off coupon. We started decorating for Christmas - including buying a nativity set. I'm hoping to finish up the baby's room this weekend (just need to hang curtains, attach knobs, and clean out the trash/paint that's in there!) and we will be READY. 

No comments: