Thursday, December 26, 2013

37 weeks!


How far along: 37 Weeks

Size of Baby: a Swiss chard

Weight gain: no idea, no concern. My belly has gotten in the way though. Of everything. 

Symptoms: I've reached the point of "done". My feet hurt after being on them too long. I've started waddling. And it's hard to do anything with this belly. I'm uncomfortable. All. The. Time. 

Clothes: still all maternity. There's no going back now! 

Cravings/Aversions: nada. But I've started eating smaller and smaller meals. 

Movement: Lots of wiggling and shaking! I feel like she's stretching too - there are times when I feel pressure from both her feet and hands. 

Worries: Very few. I'm trying to tie up a bunch of loose ends, like figuring out newborn photos and child care. But we've got everything, and we precooked a TON of food this week! 

Milestones: baby is full term! (Ok, these standards changed in October, but whatevs). She's blinking and sucking and all that good stuff. 

Best moment of the Week: seeing my family! My parents came out for Christmas (as I can't leave the city), and Sean's parents are coming out next weekend. I've also had 4 glorious days off (which included getting my nails done!) 

1 comment:

Caryn said...

The last three weeks are absolutely the hardest. Hang in there, mama! She'll be here before you know it!