Saturday, December 14, 2013

35 Weeks.


How far along: 35 Weeks

Size of Baby: a honeydew melon

Weight gain: no idea, no concern :D

Symptoms: Lately I've been having high blood pressure, but I started taking my vitamins again (I've slacked since Thanksgiving) and it was back to normal this week! Phew. I've gotten a couple of charlie horses at night when I don't get enough water too. I'm sure her little head has settled on top of my pubic bone - it hurts at the end of the day. :\

Clothes: 95% maternity. Seriously.

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing unusal. Well, I lie...I totally ate cheezit zings and dark chocolate chips this week...together. 

Movement: Same! Lots of kicking and moving my belly around. It amazes me that no one's noticed it yet!

Worries: packing the hospital bag. We're doing the traditional hospital birth since it's my first and we don't know what to expect, and I know I'm going to be there a day or two. I want to buy shampoo and things to take with me...I know I'll use them in the future, so it doesn't bother me to buy a new full bottle, ya know? 

Milestones: kidneys and liver are functioning now!

Best moment of the week: Honestly, it's been a pretty slow week. We've been painting here and there, and working on the room here and there, but I think a bulk of it will get done this weekend. 

No comments: