Sunday, December 22, 2013

36 Weeks!


How far along: 36 Weeks

Size of Baby: a crenshaw melon

Weight gain: no idea, no concern. Though, I can tell I'm starting to swell ever so slightly. Boo!

Symptoms: Definitely still pain with the head on my pelvic bone. It helps when I get on my hands and knees for a bit, but not for long. My feet are starting to swell at the end of the day, even with compression socks. I'm definitely reaching tired mama point again too.

Clothes: I officially crossed over into the "all maternity" category. No complaints though. 

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing unusal, but I've lost any ability to combine my flavors. Like, nothing sounds wrong to me about eggnog and chips and salsa. Because both foods sound good individually. 

Movement: Lots of wiggling in there! I can tell she's squirming (though, I'm not always sure if it's a contraction or a baby roll). I also can identify things like feet and the butt - it's SO weird. 

Worries: Very few. Other than my water breaking at work!! 

Milestones: baby's "filling out" - next week I'm technically full term

Best moment of the week: This COULD be my last full week of work! I'm off until Friday next week, and then I'm off New Years Day the week after. Just depends on when litte miss decides to make an appearance!

No comments: