Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

I'm stealing a blog post from my friend Lynsie, and that would be 5 question Friday. It's been a rather short week time wise, but it's felt oh so long! So here goes nothing!




1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I could have easily done other things. However, I think my top two options would have been a restaurant owner of some kind, or accounting. I love my major, and it was definitely the best fit for me as a person. I have no regrets - but if Sean and I were rich, I would totally open a bakery/bistro. In a heartbeat. 

2. What do you love most about your home?
Home is kind of an open concept right now. I'm currently in a duplex, and while I've had a great time living with friends, it's now become a transitional house for the wayward it seems. I love living on my own though. I can't wait to move in with Sean next month though!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
Ah reading. I used to love to read. I was a big fan of trashy romance novels in high school. But since college, I've had a hard time getting back into reading. I'm kind of burnt out on it. I think I'll get more into it once I've settled down with free time. Though, I have noticed that my tastes have changed to fantasy and murder-mystery kind of novels. And I LOVE novels that are based off real locations for some reason.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Meatloaf. I mean, who makes something like this?? I know many people love it and think it's delicious, but to me, there's nothing more disgusting. Not even lettuce.

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Oh my. I have absolutely no idea. TV characters are always so dramatic, and so unrealistic. Honestly, I think I had to choose, I'd pick Hurley from LOST. He's genuine. He cares about people. I mean, he gave up his life to take care of an island so the world would be okay. Who doesn't admire that? And I mean, we both appreciate food. Maybe I'm not so much into the fried chicken, but I am not afraid to eat. Definitely Hurley, definitely.  
 
 

No comments: