Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Ending of an Era

This New Year's Day doesn't just mark the end of a year for me - it marks the ending of an era. So much has changed in my life this past year.

I've moved out of the party duplex I shared with great friends, and moved to kc. Sean and I moved in together (and then moved again). We got our adorable kitten, Ella. Sean started law school, and while we through a ton of stress getting used to it, we've finally fallen into a pattern that works. I started my new job - the first one I that I was ever hired as full time for. It's been a busy year.

It's also my last year of being single. In one week, I will be married. This marriage has been 5 years and 7 months in the making, so I don't have any sort of feelings of cold feet or anything like that. I'm excited, that's for sure.

I've changed a lot in the last year, and I don't regret any of it. It's been a crazy, busy 2010. Hopefully, 2011 turns out to be just as good :)

No comments: