Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh Hey! I iz married!

As of Saturday, I'm officially a married lady. I'm rockin a brand new shiney, I've got bruises on my ribs from my dress (hehe corset fail!), and 3 food processors (so people aren't the best at registries...).

All of that crafty work I did? It totally paid off. The wedding turned out perfect. Yes, it was freezing - but I had a super awesome coat, and super awesome friends who were willing to smile in 19 degree weather. Everyone was so helpful and supportive with getting everything together, and I had the time of my life. I'm pretty sure Sean did too hehe.

While it'll still be quite a while before we get pro pics, here are some of the awesome photos our friends and family took! (warning: lots of ridiculously happy pictures ahead)


Summary of the weekend? 
Like, awesome.

No comments: