Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shoe Love.

It occurred to me a month or so ago that I need to start looking for bridal shoes. Bridal shoes actually wouldn't be that big of deal, except I want green shoes. Yup. You heard me right. I want green shoes.

I couldn't get images like this:
or this:
out of my head. I wanted colored shoes.

Sure, I could go the hot pink route or the red route, but I really love the idea of having my wedding color. I love that dark, rich green. Which, as my luck would of course have it, is a pretty rare color in shoe world apparently. Especially since I really don't want to spend a sh*t ton of money on my shoes. I want the best of all the worlds - cheap, comfortable, and luxurious holly green. Heck, I couldn't even find a pair of dark green shoes...until I stumbled upon this post. In it, Landlocked Bride (who hails from StL - woot woot!), highlighted these f-ing amazing, gorgeous in every way possible shoes - that I now desperately want:
Gorgeous, no?

Can you imagine these beauties peeping out from under my dress? Le sigh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!! These shoes are absolutely gourgeos! Where did you buy them?