Sunday, January 5, 2014

39 Weeks. Full Term, Baby!



How far along: 39 weeks

Size of Baby: a mini watermelon! 

Weight gain: No clue!

Symptoms: Definitely nested this weekend. But baby's room is officially done (and her rug will be here next week!). And the heartburn!! It hasn't been too bad up until now, but man! I've also been having contractions, but they're not regular in any way. Some days I'll have one, and other days I'll have 10 or more. I'm 3-4 centimeters dilated too, yet no signs of miss pokey butt. 

Clothes: all maternity. I just wish my puffy work coat was maternity too :(  

Cravings/Aversions: Bagels and cream cheese, oddly. 

Movement: She's a rolling queen. I think she's a huge fan of shifting. Sean's been playing the "move the baby" game - if he pushes on her, she wiggles away. It's hilarious. 

Worries: Not a single one. Zero. Except for maybe going into labor at work. That would be awkward.
 
Eta: I'm actually kinda worried about being induced due to high blood pressure. I'm not swollen or anything, but my pb has been high at dr appointments. Like, high enough that I got sent to the hospital on Tuesday (where it promptly dropped back into normal range, of course)

Milestones: Babe is actually full term according to the new standards. 

Best moment of the Week: Getting things DONE. We've hung pictures in our house. The google fiber guys paid us a visit, so we should have it by the end of the month (!!!), Baby's room is done and finished. Sheets and blankets are clean for when people come. The pack n play is in the bedroom (to be used as a bassinet). I've made cloth wipes, and our dipers will be delivered by the end of the week. SO MUCH ACCOMPLISHED. 

No comments: