Monday, January 13, 2014

40 Weeks.


How far along: 40 weeks. 

Size of Baby: a small pumpkin

Weight gain: No clue!

Symptoms: Everything. You guys, I'm a mess. My back hurts, I've been having contractions all week (but nothing regular), my legs hurts, I'm out of breath when I finally get myself out of bed. I have heartburn if I eat things that are too spicy, and in general, food just doesn't sound good. Every time someone makes any sort of comment about if baby is here yet it makes me cry, because she obviously is not, and thanks for reminding me how miserable I am because of it.

Clothes: all maternity.   

Cravings/Aversions: Everything kind of. Food just doesn't sound appealing. 

Movement: Still kicking and moving.

Worries: I've now started worrying about her size. I want so badly to do this natural, and with her being overdue...gah. It terrifies me that my first baby is overdue. That my body apparently doesn't know how to go into labor on its own. 

Milestones: Oh hai due date. And good bye. 

Best moment of the Week: Sean and I saw 3 movies this week as kind of a last hurrah. :p Also, I had another ultrasound! They wanted to make sure baby has enough fluid in there, and she does. She also has super chunky cheeks!! It's adorable. :) I can't wait to see them in person!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Hang in there, girl. The last two weeks are the worst!! Your due date is just a guess, unless you know the actual date of conception! You can safely go up to 2 weeks "over due" and have your baby be absolutely normal-sized. Don't worry about things. Besides, once they are fully formed, the difference between pounds is just squish. If anything, the squish helps them come out better. You can do it!! Can't wait to hear about your experience. :)